Rhea told me to buy stuff for the sake of my sanity. So I bought stuff. Apparently my sanity was desperately in need of shoes. It's also asking for a guitar and a new phone, but I think now it's just getting greedy.
Myung sent me a Christmas card. I guess it's a Christmas card. It's a card, and the word Christmas is on there, but believe me, it's a very tenuous connection. On the plus side, it's got a picture of two women and some salty language. I think I'm making it sound more inappropriate than it is. Although, coming from a youth pastor, I guess it is fairly inappropriate. Anyway, I'll never end a sentence with a preposition again.
I had my annual review a few weeks ago, and the program director told me that I'm doing ok. And he's going to make sure that no one gets fired this year. So that's a little bit of weight off my shoulders, but I'm still studying at Starbucks on my day off. I figure failing the ABSITE on my first attempt probably isn't the best thing for my sanity. I might have to console it with a gold-plated guitar in that case, and the shipping cost alone would be prohibitive.
There's a Christmas service later tonight. If all goes well, BYG is going to do a little skit that will be short and quickly forgotten in the overwhelming cuteness of the Sunday School kids mumbling/crying/picking their noses through Christmas songs. I think we're meeting early to practice. I should text Myung.
"When is the Christmas service at?"
"Don't end a sentence with a preposition."
"When is the Christmas service at, b----?"
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Posted by
chase
at
1:26 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment