Wednesday, February 02, 2011




Snowmaggedon 2011 beat me up and stole my lunch money. I spent 15 minutes foolishly driving into the unplowed street outside my garage this morning and made it about 10 feet. I then spent the next 30 minutes shoveling the snow around me so I could go back into the garage. Chest pain, shortness of breath, profuse sweating - thank you, Snowtorious BIG. I called the fellow and said I would try to make it in later in the day at some point if they decide to plow my street. And it's still snowing.

Now that the ABSITE is over, I'm back into non-learning mode. I've been coming home and watching college/NBA basketball or Dream High. (The only other person I know who watches Dream High? Catherine, youngest member of BYG, age 12.) It's been nice.

Yesterday, one of the anesthesia residents offered to set me up with her friends.

She: I have so many vultures that I could set you up with.

Me: Vultures?

She: They're over 30 and they're looking hard.

Me: You're not selling this very well.

Well, if I make the mistake of trying to go out into snOMG again today, I guess my frozen remains will thaw out sometime in the spring. At that point, ladies, have at it!

No comments: