Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Aisha, the second-year resident, is the same one who was on this rotation with me last year and nearly shamed me into becoming a better doctor. She is also doing research this coming year and she said that she is looking forward to having time off so that she can travel, relax, and work on different aspects of her life: intellectual, physical, spiritual, etc. So yet again, I'm almost inspired to do the same, but not quite.

Things of mine currently gathering dust: any and all books, guitar, soul.

Things of mine getting semi/regular use: computer, various exercise equipment, liver, id.

I've spent the last month working, going out with coworkers, meeting up with random people, and generally living without any focus. It bothers me, but only in a vaguely subconscious sort of way. I seem to remember something about a message in a bottle, and for some reason it makes me want to cry.

No comments: