I spent some quality time with this little guy today. He's giving me the stink eye because he knows I'm up to no good. Actually, it's a sleepy stink eye because he was pretty much knocked out at this point. I got to play the dual role of mouse anesthesiologist and surgeon, and, well, I have room for improvement. The good news for me is that I isolated the right femoral artery and the muscular side branch. The bad news for me is that I was unable to induce the wire to produce neointimal hyperplasia secondary to vessel injury. Everything was so small! The good news for him is that he was back running around with his mouse buddies by the end of the afternoon. The bad news for him is that he also has a left leg.
And apropos of nothing (but really, absolutely something), I think the one on the left is Pinky.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Posted by
chase
at
8:53 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment