Sunday, June 22, 2008

Orientation week was boring. The only exciting parts were when my mortgage lender lady kept calling and asking for more documentation because half the country was defaulting on their loans. I sent her whatever I could and was mostly annoyed at the inconvenience.

Well, it's turning into a little more than that. When I got home tonight, I opened a letter from the mortgage company saying that they were turning down my application because they were worried about my student loans, even though I explained that they can be deferred during residency. So basically, it seems like I can't buy my condo. Oh, and the lease on my apartment runs out in a week.

When I tell people what I do for a living, they usually ask some variation of, "Is it like Scrubs?" Now I can say yes.

J.D.: Elliot! Come on! This is crazy - you're living out of a van like a hobo... or Jewel.

Elliot: Her poetry changed my life.

Who will save my soul me?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe, you compared yourself to elliot. you're a girl...

iris said...

25% (50%?) of your readership requests an update.

Myung said...

50% for sure now. 100%?